Saturday, December 15, 2007

merry christmas, i could care less

happy 3 months since you've told me you don't love me anymore.

remember when you asked if i feel bad about listening to bitter lyrics from fall out boy? and how a part of you thinks i dont deserve to sing along to it??

hypocrite.
now, ifs its anybody, its YOU that don't deserve to sing along to fall out boy.
don't you dare believe in what you sing. i hope you feel empty.


Everything that could have went wrong, went wrong this year.
Nothing recently has made me want to stand up and cheer.
Everything you haven't said has finally come back to you.
Now is not the time. Now is not the time.

I know you never liked any gifts I gave to you...
This holiday is overrated.
It turned out the way I expected.
This holiday is one to forget.
Another year, this time I'll regret that I spent too much time and money on you.


this is the first christmas ive ever hated.
thanks for giving me a reason to.
best. gift. ever.

No comments: