Sunday, December 02, 2007

where is the good, in goodbye?

its been two months, four days, eight hours since we've parted.

i still miss you more than ever.
not a day goes by without me thinking about you. i know i should be over you, but thats not the case. i never thought i can love someone this much. im willing to forgive all faults, please come back. the sight of you with another girl just breaks my heart. it feels like you're subconsciously tugging at my heartstrings. i just wish i can forget about you and wake up, pretending there was nothing between us. but i cant. i dont have the heart to.
i dont have the heart to hate you for what you did, i know i should. im stupid. im crazy for you.

i can still feel your hand holding mine. i remember i used to warm up yours whenever you're cold. i was your personal 'heater'. do you miss me? do i ever cross your mind? i hope you still love me, i dont want to lose you.

i know if i really loved you, then i'd want you to be happy, even if that means you're not with me. ive tried so hard to let you go, but i miss you so much. i never thought id say this but i stare at my phone hoping you'd call so i can just hear you voice. i miss you holding me and caressing my back. i cant get over this. i feel stupid, incredibly dumb for hanging onto you. im so selfish, i cant bare the thought of knowing your heart isnt mine anymore. drove around furiously following you, just so i can catch a glimpse of you. but its the wrong person. im going crazy, i dont know what im doing anymore.

i will never find a guy who treated me as good as you did. i know for sure you will become a great dad and an awesome husband. i hope that maybe fate will bring us back together again and i can be by your side when the time comes for you to settle.



i miss being happy.

No comments: