Saturday, November 24, 2007

wear me like a locket around your throat.

stop making me feel bad.
i get so riled up and upset whenever i speak to you.
i dont mean to be bitter, but how can you take in everything that hurts and pretend to have a smile on your face? im tired of pretending.

dont bring up days where its special to be in a relationship. dont tell me she's planning NYE this year. i dont care. i dont care. your style did change, how would i know what to get you. how does that compare to the RRs that she's going to buy you? i will always be in a competition with her. i dont want to be. i want to win. stop asking what i did with all your things. i dont want to talk about it. i keep mitten killer, toto and number one out because im still in love with you. hugging them makes me feel safe. i cant be in your arms anymore, the least i can do is have them in my arms. 'why didnt you pack them away?' what did you want me to say? because i still love you alot and i cannot let you go? is that what you want to hear? how can i even say it? why do you keep the big dipper on the ceiling? i just cant compare. i wish i can be altruistic about this situation. i wish i have someone to hang out with on a lonely saturday night. why else havent i touched the wii since we've last played it?

stop making me feel horrible. just stop..

No comments: